Thursday 13 March 2014

Never leave home without your gun..

I hear all the time, people saying Bolt Action is a infantry based game. Squads this squads that. 
Well I am a fan of infantry, they more than play their part, but I'm the type of player that likes to put toys on the table. 
And a staple of my waffen SS army is The 10.5 cm leFH 18 German: leichte FeldHaubitze. 




The 10.5 cm leFH 18/40 supplemented the 10.5 cm leFH 18 and the 10.5 cm leFH 18M as the standard divisional field howitzer used during the Second World War. It was designed in an effort to lighten the weight of the 105 mm artillery piece and to make it easier to produce. Generally it did not equip independent artillery battalions until after the Battle of Stalingrad in 1943. Some were also exported to Finland, where they were known as 105 H 33-40.

The model it self is from Warlord Games, goes together nicely and easy enough. The base is and old CD I use them for mostly all my big guns ect. And the basing material is just plane old polly filler. 
The wooden slats are made from pices of and old fashioned fruite and veg box. Is made from a type balsa wood. Ingest them from a friend. I will maby do a thread on them, as they have some many diffent cuts of wood, I use them for most terrain jobs. 

I will post more om my Waffen SS in the future (as they are my only finished army, well I say finished...)

Thanks for reading

Regards,  

No comments:

Post a Comment