Friday 8 August 2014

It's got to look good, to play good

I am a bit of a sucker for good terrain. If a table I'm playing on looks crap, my experience will be crap. 
As one of the tournament organisers of the Bolt Action Welsh Open. 
One of the things at the top of my agenda eah year, is making sure the players have good terrain on which to rage war. 

So here is some of the pieces I am working on/ have made in the past. 

An orchard. 

Some fields. I am not a fan of just plonking down a bit of core Matt and calling it a wheat feild. So I base them on 1ft x 1ft boards. It also allows you to donaome funky stuff with them. 

An allotment, with a very fruitful apple tree. (See what I did there) 

And this is 4ft of a 6ft landing strip, that will be on a pacific themed board. 



As always, hope you like.
Please feel free to comment. 

Regards 

1 comment:

  1. It's looking good buddy! Looking forward to using it at the Welsh Open.

    ReplyDelete